Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm Still in Love!!!

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , No comments

I'm Still in Love!!!


For the past few weeks, the Hubby and I have been in a love daze...I feel like Minnie Riperton, walking around the house singing "Loving You".  The Hubby and I have been together for 13 years and married for 8...so when you have these moments of remembering what it was that brought you together (especially after you have numerously contemplated kicking him in the head for leaving the toilet seat up for the millionth time)...it is...well... amazing...energizing...refreshing...wonderful...you get the hint.

At times, we get lost in the daily routine, of kids, diapers, work, car repairs, bills, other concerns and of course, Scandal; and your relationship suffers.  You start taking your partner for granted and you find yourself annoyed at the sound of their breathing (well, maybe that's just me).  During my morning meditation (also known as cleaning the house) I realized, hey, I'm still in love with my husband and I have really been digging on him lately.  Wow. (That was my thought verbatim) We haven't really done anything different, no kinky stuff...well, not really...so I can't tell you why or how we are in this space...we just are...and I, for one, am not questioning it!

With all this mushy, lovey dovey feeling going around, I want to do something nice for the man in my life.  Yes, I am having a Beyonce moment...



Who could forget that line?!  As much as I abhorred that line (and male short sets) when the song first came out...I understand her! (at least now I do)  However, I have a dilemma. As you should be able to piece together by the title of my blog, I absolutely love shopping.  I adore designer labels, no name brands, and useless crap from the Dollar Tree.  My Hubby, while not quite the shopper, he doesn't like to spend money as freely, yet he likes high end, designer, luxury, expensive, clothing, goods, and gadgets.  So whatever I buy him has to appeal to his love of gadgets and luxury goods. (On a budget) 
  
While trying to find my love something unique, that his other male, name brand whore, friends don't have, I came across Trunk Club.



Trunk Club is this awesome service for fashionable men that pairs them up with their very own stylist!  The stylist picks out personalized pieces, to fit the clients likes and lifestyle, and sends them the goodie "trunk" (actually a box)  In my case, the Hubby will try the pieces and keep (and pay for) only what he wants!  No subscription fees, nor hidden charges and shipping is absolutely free!  Trunk Club also works with the wives (me!) to help put together looks for the hubbies.

It's that easy.



From Trunk Club's web site:


"Trunk Club was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best and saves them time.
We scour the planet for the very best in men’s apparel and curate an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them."

Isn't that awesome?!

I chose Trunk Club for the Hubby, because while he owns a clothing store, most of his clothes are LA street style and I want him to get his "grown man" on.  Even Jay Z retired his streetwear for suits and slacks.  Furthermore, my hubby has a passion for fashion, so hand picked designer pieces directly to our door, AND he doesn't have to pay for it?!  I think he will love this gift that keeps on giving!  To check out Trunk Club for you or your significant other click here www.trunkclub.com.

The second idea I stumbled across, while shopping for myself (sshhh!), was VitaMan




"VitaMan offers an innovative and diverse range of skin care, hair care and shaving products for men. Based in Sydney, VitaMan is Australia’s first men’s natural grooming range to use native indigenous plant, herb and fruit extracts. VitaMan is acclaimed both locally and internationally and is the brand of choice at some of the most luxurious resorts, hotels and spas worldwide."

VitaMan has everything for the hubbies skin, shaving and hair care needs.  VitaMan has natural body scrubs, moisturizers, cleansers, after shave care, and hair care products to help the man in your life look and smell his very best.

I am going to buy the Travel Kit but I am going to order this Exfoliating Soap with Patchouli, Cinnamon and Sandalwood.

It just looks manly and the mixture of patchouli, cinnamon and sandalwood sounds like it will have my hubby smelling delicious!  If you are interested in VitMan products visit Beauty on a Budget here http://www.beautyonabudget.com.au/.  ALSO, to get 20% off all VitaMan products, use promocode VITAMAN

To love and shopping!


P.S You can connect with me on:
Instagram: @IHEARTRetailTherapy
Twitter: @HEARTRetail
Pinterest: RetailTherapy1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to say hi!