Friday, May 25, 2012

Style Icon of the Week: Chioma Nnadi

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , , , , 3 comments

Style Icon of the Week: Chioma Nnadi

I absolutely adore Chioma Nnadi... and I freakin' hate her all at the same time!  She is fabulous.  Not only is she a fashion writer at Vogue, she is extremely stylish and overwhelmingly beautiful all at the same time.  Now you understand my mixed emotions about this glamorous writer.

For those of you,  unfamiliar with Chioma, "Nigerian born American Vogue fashion writer Chioma Nnadi has impeccable sense of style. She's got that effortlessly funky, cool New York fashionista thing down pat, not to mention is just stunning!"From every blog that ever featured her (literally).

From her Vogue shoot-5 outfits in five days


Besides being a contributor to many magazines besides Vogue and being style editor at Fader, I know very little about her.  Her air of mystery also adds to her glamor and for some one as fashionable (and awesome) as Chioma, her look and style speaks for itself!
Up close of her day 4 look!

Up close of her day 3 look-I love the necklace!
Effortless fashion, where did she get those shoes?
I should have used this pick for my Harlem Renaissance piece!
She is absolutely stunning
who else could pull of a plaid shawl over a  jacket with a fur hood?
Apparently Chioma can!
 Chioma besides being a talented writer has impeccable style!  You can follow her work at Vogue and Fader!

What do you think Retail Addicts?  Is Chioma absolutely fabulous or what?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole,I think she is so beautiful I love her Up close day 3 look and your right the necklace fab. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got great style! Nice feature :)

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a new follower on GFC! Please follow me back!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to say hi!