Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fruits of my Labor Via Kitsy Lane

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , , , , , No comments

Fruits of my Labor Via Kitsy Lane


Even though, I am a total retail addict (not that you didn't know that from the title of my blog) the split in my personality is spending money.  Seriously, it is a strange situation to deal with.  The emotional side of me screams, "gimme, gimme, GIMME! American Express be damned!", while the more logical side of me calculates all the cost benefits and upcoming bills I will have to pay.

Since the more rational side of me prevails, I have made a pact with myself to only spend on baubles and new fits when I make extra money.  Meaning, I recently had a few sales from my Kitsy Lane boutique (thank you lovelies! Send me pics of you in your new baubles!), I paid all my bills, AND got an awesome offer for being a Kitsy Lane Boutique owner, now it's time to buy myself a jewelry piece and a chai latte!  Hooray for me!

So this is what I bought, the Shelley Necklace!



Isn't she lovely?!  She's cute and reminds me of the beach...where I would rather be right about now.  





As Always, Happy Shopping (and Selling!)

**Links in this post contain links to my boutique, where I will earn compensation when you purchase your new jewelry pieces**

PS You can connect with me on:
Instagram: @IHEARTRetailTherapy
Twitter: @HEARTRetail
Pinterest: RetailTherapy1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to say hi!