Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Family Traditions x Becoming a Better Person x Cardstore

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , , , No comments

Family Traditions x Becoming a Better Person x Cardstore


I have been blessed with a really incredible aunt.  I admit I am biased however,  my Aunt Karen is truly a phenomenal woman.  She will make you laugh a deep hearty from the belly laugh, give you an old fashioned ass kickin' (if needed), and speak the right words that motivate you to pick yourself up when life knocks you down.  I am thankful for her presence in my life.  I truly couldn't ask for a better aunt.  Besides being an awesome aunt to her numerous nieces, nephews, godchildren and other kids who need someone, she gives to the poor and has volunteered to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.  All of this while being an active member of her church and a hard worker who routinely works 12-14 hour days..

In addition to having a wonderful, kind, loving and witty personality, my aunt has the ability to make people feel like they are the most special person in the world. Every holiday, birthday, and life milestone, I can count on a greeting card being in my mailbox from my Aunt Karen.  (Not just me, she does that for all the people she loves, and some she doesn't.) In our desire for fancy clothes, houses, cars and shiny things we forget how the simple things give so much joy...but let me tell you, as a person who goes to the mailbox with loathing...opening it and finding a red, yellow, blue, pink, purple, or orange envelope in a pile of bills and junk mail...believe me, it really warms your heart. 


This year, I am working on becoming a better person.  Being a better person is far from a destination and is a life long journey.  I doubt it will happen overnight, but I am working on it daily.  Of course, one of my inspirations is my aunt.  One of the things she does that I am borrowing, is continually making the people in my life feel special and know how much I love and appreciate them.  The first task?  Sending cards for peoples birthdays, holidays and life milestones.
While I do still buy greeting cards from the Dollar Tree but I have stumbled upon a better way to send cards (sans driving to the post office)!

The Cardstore!  Personalize messages, pick the design, add your own photos, and they'll even mail it for you!  From the Cardstore site: "With Cardstore, it's all about you. Cardstore blends the very best of design and messaging into a top notch, ready-to-mail product that's stamped with your own personal touch. Now you can create and send the perfect card that expresses exactly what's on your mind, whenever the occasion (or inspiration!) strikes.
Customizing couldn't be easier. Upload a picture. Type a quick message. Finish with a signature. Or, simply choose a card, enter the address, and hit send. Your greeting is printed, stamped and mailed in a few days flat (and you never even set foot in a store)!
With a Cardstore account, you can...
  • Browse our card collections, then save your favorites for later
  • The choice is yours - have your cards sent directly to your recipients or hand-deliver yourself
  • Design anytime, then schedule to mail in advance
  • Import addresses to make every order a breeze
  • Track the status of your order from print house to mailbox
So, go ahead. Make 'em laugh. Make 'em cry. Make every card more meaningful than ever, simply by being you."

Go ahead, visit www.cardstore.com and let the people you love know you are thinking of them!

As always, Happy Shopping!


PS Connect with me on:
Instagram: @IHEARTRetailTherapy
Twitter: @HEARTRetail
Pinterest: RetailTherapy1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Feel free to say hi!