Thursday, August 14, 2014

Life & Food Premium 100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Syrup Review Or Healthy Deliciousness In a Bottle

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , , , 2 comments

Life & Food Premium 100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Syrup Review Or Healthy Deliciousness In a Bottle



Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing 100% Raw Yacon Syrup which happened to be certified organic, gluten free, soy free, and non genetically modified!  If you are unfamiliar with Yacon Syrup:

Yacon is a South American plant that grows high in the Andes mountains of South America. Syrup extracted from the root of the yacon looks like molasses and tastes a bit like sweet maple syrup.
The root is a soluble fiber that helps people feel full, New York nutritionist Lisa Drayer said, adding that yacon contributes few calories because it passes through the body undigested.
The primary ingredient leading to weight loss, FOS (fructooligosaccharides), is also found in onions, garlic, asparagus, bananas, artichokes and chicory, but the concentration in yacon is much higher. (ABC News, 2014)



A 2009 study found that 55 overweight women who took 3 to 4 teaspoons a day for four months dropped, on average, 33 pounds and four inches from their waist. (ABC News, 2014)

Since receiving my product from Life & Food (click here to view product)  I have been taking 1 teaspoon before each meal.  Yacon Root Syrup is very sweet and reminiscent of molasses.  To me it tastes like a concentrated praline, believe me when I tell you the teaspoon before each meal has been absolutely delightful.  What I have noticed from taking Yacon Syrup, is a decreased appetite and sorry for the TMI but regular bowel movements.  When I say regular I mean REGULAR.  

Have I lost weight?  Yes, but I also have to let you know in addition to taking the Yacon Root Syrup I have been drinking more water and walking in the morning.  Which we all should do.    All in all, this is a great tasting product, I haven't had any adverse side effects and even have used it as a substitution for molasses. (And it turned out great, by the way!)

SO check out Yacon Syrup from Food & Life, as well some of their other products here www.lifefoodpro.com or check out their Amazon offering here !

As Always, Happy Shopping!


PS You can connect with me on:
Instagram: @IHEARTRetailTherapy
Twitter: @HEARTRetail
Pinterest: RetailTherapy1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Organic yacon syrup have weight loss properties and many other benefits which include low calories,etc. It improves digestive system as well. This syrup has delicious taste and has high nutritional value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to say hi!