Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Modiface: The Ultimate Virtual Makeover

BY Unknown IN , , , , , , , , , 2 comments


Modiface: The Ultimate Virtual Makeover






I am so in love with this app! I can not stop giving myself a makeover!  Modiface is an application that allows you to try different hairstyles, eyeshadows, lip colors and hair colors, virtually!  They even have a foundation matcher that tells you your skin color, undertone and finds shades in powder or liquid that matches you perfectly! They even have tools to blur out skin imperfections and see what you would look like with a little bit of plastic surgery! Once I found out about Modiface, I couldn't stop with the different looks!  I've "tried" a little nip tuck on my face; tried different color palettes on my eyes, and I've even gone from black hair to red to brown to blonde..all in an hour!  I love this app!

From the Modiface website:

"ModiFace's story starts in 1999 at Stanford University, where the initial research on automatic face analysis began. This work continued at the University of Toronto from 2001-2006, including the development of signal processing algorithms that won a world-wide innovation prize from MIT. In 2006, ModiFace Inc. was born. Today, ModiFace's patented technology powers over 100 web and mobile apps which have had more than 20 million mobile downloads and generated nearly half a billion virtual makeovers."


1 million of those 50 billion make overs have to be mine (smile)

With this app you can:

"Virtually try on makeup and celebrity looks, with photo-realistic makeup and hair simulations. Specific app features include:
  • Over 50 rendering styles and options, including winged eyeliners and facial sculpting
  • Ability to brush and color hairstyles, with new celebrity hairstyles added weekly" (from the modiface site)
So give it a try!  Upload a picture or take one from facebook and try any look you want!  

Also available for your mobile device!  Make sure you like Modiface on Facebook here http://facebook.com/modiface 

Happy Makeovers!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Haircut style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever celebrities embarrass themselves, it reminds us that they are real people after all, or may secretly make us feel just a tiny bit glad if we were a teeny bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Feel free to say hi!